We have an automated circulation system (Dynix
Scholar) and I would like to try using student library cards for book
checkout.  If your elementary students use library cards, would you
please E-mail to me your procedure for using the cards. For example, do
the students keep their own card?; are they kept in the classroom?; are
they kept in the Media Center?; what do you do when they are lost?
Please tell me what works and what doesn't.  Thank you so much.  If I get
several responses, I'll post a HIT.

Marty Bausack
Carman-Ainsworth Schools
Flint, MI