Our fifteen district librarians have been asked by the superintendent to
write a job description for a district library coodinator. We are elated
to be able to have input into this much needed position in our growing
district. As a group, we are meeting next week to share our personal
visions of the responsibilities involved and the qualifications needed
of such an individual, but we would like to know what other districts
already have in place.  Do you have anything you could share with us? We
would be most appreciative for any help! Thank you!
       ( Please respond to the address below.)

Judy Simmons <jsimmons@iglobal.net>
Librarian
Calhoun Middle School