Somewhere, at this moment, someone is probably doing a dissertation on
correct styles for citing internet sources.  In the mean time, any
suggestions will be apprecaited.
TIA

--
Jeanette,

Here are several sources.

Printed Sources:

- Chicago Manual of Style, 14th ed.  (Ch. 15)
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 4th ed.  (Sections 4.8 and 4.9)
- Electronic Style: a Guide to Citing Electronic Information
- APA Publication Manual, 4th ed.
- Scientific Style and Format: the CBE Manual, 6th ed.

Online Sources:
- MLA: http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/mla.html
- Electronic Sources:  http://www.uvm.edu/~xli/reference/estyles.html
- How do you cite URLs...?:  http://www.nrlssc.navy.mil/mets/bibliography.html
- Citing Electronic Resources: http://owl.trc.purdue.edu/Files/110.html

Sorry for the lack of publisher information on the printed sources; I'm taking
these from a handout we put together for our students.

Barbara

Barbara Herbert  <herbert@georgian.edu>
Georgian Court College
Lakewood, NJ  08701-2697