Our 7th grade encore team is developing an interdisciplinary unit on the
Jazz Age/New Orleans/Marti Gras....the curriculum areas are Art, Music, Home
Ec., P.E. and Computers....I worked with them this morning in a meeting and
we have begun to brainstorm ideas...but needed some help.

Has anyone done a unit like this?  If so, would you be willing to share some
of your ideas?  (We would like to see what others have done, what's worked,
etc.)

We are having particular problems with the P.E. dept....(not that they don't
want to cooperate...they do!!)....but what kind of things we could do with
their classes.  Any ideas?  Also...computer class.

Anything you might offer...including book suggestions, web sites, etc. would
be helpful!

Thanks,
Ken Hawley
Central A & M Middle School