On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Carol Harma wrote:

> I am starting to work on a home page for my high school library.  What
> should I include on it?  I am planning to put some information about
> library hours and borrowing policies.  The school site has basic search
> engines and reference sources but I plan to add other sites useful in
> various research projects.  Anything else?  Suggestions appreciated.

Please take a look at my collection of Web pages designed by school
librarians. I am sure you will get a lot of good ideas.

+Peter Milbury's School Library & School Librarian Web Pages+
          http://www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/~pmilbury/lib.html

Peter Milbury   pmilbury@ericir.syr.edu
Librarian, Chico High School, Chico, CA
A National Blue Ribbon School & California Distinguished School
LM_NET Co-owner: 6,000+ in the School Library Media Community