Our district is currently looking at EMG Education Management Group of
Scottsdale AZ.  They provide video resources on demand, and I am told
much, much more but I have yet to see their presentations.

If your school or district is using this service or has used it in the
past I would love to hear of any experiences.  I fear some may feel that
the resources provided by this company could replace the school library.

TIA, I cannot think of a group whose opinions I trust or value more.

Mary Holst              mholst@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
San Mateo-Foster City School District
San Mateo, CA, 94402

LM_NET Archive Home