Well, about now you are all getting ready to go home on Wednesday and start
you holiday vacation. It is already late Thursday AM here. It just another
pretty tropical day here. The sky outside my window is beautiful curelean
blue on half and deep Payne's cloudy grey onthe other half. We'll have to
see what kind of day we end up with!! But I want to wish you all the
happiest of holidays - no matter what the weather!.

As with last year, I will make the same offer I made then. When you are
tired of all that snow and cold, just send it to me who misses it greatly!
I promise I will send the sun in return!! :-)

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer and Storyteller ///
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home