I took my Little House paperbacks to Kinko's to copy the covers for a
bulletin board display.  I had to fill out a form for each cover stating
that it was for educational purposes.  Although time consuming, it was
worth while and the people were very agreeable once they had the form to
protect them.  BTW, I mixed the cover copies (in color ) with enlarged
photos of my trip to the Laura Ingalls Wilder homesites and a map of the
various places to create a "How I spent my summer vacation" board at the
beginning of school.  Laura's books are drawing more readers than ever.

Judy Cravens, LMS                                       judithe@tenet.edu
Jefferson Davis Elementary                              office 214-331-7809
1111 West Kiest Blvd.                                   fax    214-331-7798
Dallas, TX 75224                                        home   972-570-5078

LM_NET Archive Home