One of my coworkers (maintenance department) asked me today if people who
speak sign language can understand each other even if they are of different
nationalities. In other words, is sign language multi-cultural or are
German signs different from American or Japanese or Russian??

Anyone know???

TIA

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer and Storyteller ///
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home