HotList Updated: November 30, 1996

***** SITE ADDRESS *****
http://rrnet.com/~gleason/k12.html

This is primarily a maintenance update.  NO new School/District sites were
added.

- All K-12 School sites have been checked.  Broken links,
  inactive sites, etc., are indicated with a ? button.

  If you can provide any info on these sites, please let me
  know.  These sites will be updated as soon as I receive
  the info.

- Districts were not checked for this update.  They will be
  checked for the next update.

- All State DOE sites have been updated/corrected - 18 new sites added.

- All State home sites have been updated/corrected.

- Added a link to Teacher Certification Sites, maintained at
  the University of Kentucky.

*****
As always, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome! :)

Also, be sure to checkout the Sponsor List  :)

Thanks.

<Gleason>

LM_NET Archive Home