The majority of people responding asked for a HIT rather than offering
experiences.  Of the six who did offer advice, five came down strongly for
Granger's with only one mentioning the Roth disc favorably.  Two caveats:
 Not all the poems indexed are available in full text due to copyright
restrictions; and the price for Granger's seems to vary -- some paid $700,
some $600, and some $500.  Columbia has yet to return my call to clear up the
price question, but I will probably go with Granger's, in spite of their slow
response to a potential customer.

Thanks to all who responded!

Mark Williams
Librarian