On Wed . Oct. 2, Hazel Malony wrote:
>Have any schools conducted a self analysis based on need for >implementing
an alternative or block schedule program.  If so, >would you
>consider sharing a copy of the self analysis questions or >design of the
>survey?  Thank you.
>HMaloney, Nicolet HS, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Rd, Glendale, WI >53217

Thank you Hazel.  I echo this need for my district in Rome, NY.
Self analysis  and survey are lacking from our current plan, although we
appear to be doing other things right.  Please post to the net, or assist in
filling a hit.
Betty Carpenter
Rome Free Academy
Rome, NY