Hi all!
Obviously we all know that there is a *lot* of laminating that teachers
want done at this time of year but there may be a way out of the LMS
doing that laminating.

In four of the five schools that I've worked in, the PTA had a "Work
Crew" of 3-4 moms who did all of the laminating for the school.  They
were well trained and we just left our "stuff" in a designated spot and
they came in one day a week to do it all.  I always offered to cut my own
apart although they would do that too if they had time.  These same
wonderful volunteers used to do lots of cutting and pasting for
teachers...whatever had to be created they would do.

For those of you who are charged with this responsibility, you might want
to consider this option.  It worked *very* well in every case I've been
involved in.  Good luck!

LM_NET Archive Home