Our Lincoln, Illinois school library media centers have just been connected
to the Internet. We would like to display greetings at our September parent
open house to show the students and teachers the wide-ranging nature of the
Internet. Please send greetings and let us know where you are located.
Thanks to all!

                *        Elaine Knight                       *
                *        Lincoln Elementary District #27     *
                *        Lincoln, Illinois                   *
                *        eknight@abelink.com                 *