Dear Netters,

I've bit my tongue for nearly 3 years on the LM_NET laminating sagas. No
one has espoused a couple of my pet peeves, so here goes!

1) It has been my experience that there are a significant number of
teachers who would laminate toilet paper, if given the opportunity.
Nothing in their rooms is safe from being bound in plastic. It should be
an administrative issue to set these folks straight. (A few years ago one
of our elementary schools made and laminated Christmas decorations that
were hung on all of the town's light poles.)

2) Think of the amount of plastic we are putting in the environment! That
stuff doesn't biodegrade.

Whew! Feel better now.

Larry Parsons                         *       Some nights
Ocean Beach School District           *    the wolves are silent
Long Beach, WA 98631                  *     and the moon howls.
(360) 642-3731  FAX (360) 642-1224    *
booker@CASCADE.NWNET.NET
  personal replies to address below
lparsons@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu