Dear LM Netters,
        I thought Jean Rowan had some great ideas about
celebrating her school's 25th birthday celebration, and she
has given me permission to use one of her ideas.
        We at Mendez Middle School in Austin, Texas, are celebrating
our 10th anniversary, and I, too, am requesting greetings
from all of you.  We are a student body of about 1200
students and would be thrilled to hear from people all over
the United States and from all over the world.  The messages
will be displayed in the lobby, along with a world map that
indicates the origin of the messages. Last year I introduced
the Big Six research process, and this year I want to include
the Internet.
        This would be an invaluable learning experience for
our students.  On behalf of Mr. Perez, our principal, and
myself, thank you kindly!

        Sincerely,
        Ann Knoedl
        Librarian