One reviewing source for middle, junior high and senior high not
mentioned is VOYA. I find it extremely helpful, particularly because it
includes paperbacks as well as hardcover fiction and nonfiction. Also
there are frequent summary articles on ctopics like science fiction,
historical fiction, etc. that help me identify gaps in my collection. I
would say this is the reviewing journal I would give up last.....

   Rayna Patton, Librarian                Marysville Exempted Village Schools
   Marysville High School                 Voice   513/642-0010
   800 Amrine Mill Rd                     FAX     513/642-2033
   Marysville, Ohio  43040                E'Mail  KMV_PATTON@K12.MEC.OHIO.GOV

On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Cheryl Bybee wrote:

> Booklist, Book Report, School Library Journal...in that order ....were
> the ones I relied on for Secondary (both Middle and High School.)  For
> elementary I used Booklist, Horn Book, School Library Journal ... in that
> order.  Other good sources...Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
> and Science Books & Films are two more good ones.
>
> Cheryl
> Cheryl Bybee,Director of Library Services                       Northside ISD
> 6632 Bandera Road, Bldg. D                              Phone: (210) 522-8190
> San Antonio, Texas 78238        cbybee@tenet.edu        Fax:   (210) 522-8167
>

> On 3 Sep 1996, Kassy Robenalt wrote:
>
> > I am new to LM_Net and have been facinated by the range of topics and questions
> > that I have viewed in the last week!  I am interested in what is considered the
> > best source or sources of reviews for Young Adult Literature.  If those of you
> > who are currently using such sources could give me your opinions, I would
> > greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.
> >
> > Kassy Robenalt
> > Lincoln Junior High School
> > Van Wert, Ohio