Booklist, Book Report, School Library Journal...in that order ....were
the ones I relied on for Secondary (both Middle and High School.)  For
elementary I used Booklist, Horn Book, School Library Journal ... in that
order.  Other good sources...Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
and Science Books & Films are two more good ones.

Cheryl
Cheryl Bybee,Director of Library Services                       Northside ISD
6632 Bandera Road, Bldg. D                              Phone: (210) 522-8190
San Antonio, Texas 78238        cbybee@tenet.edu        Fax:   (210) 522-8167

On 3 Sep 1996, Kassy Robenalt wrote:

> I am new to LM_Net and have been facinated by the range of topics and questions
> that I have viewed in the last week!  I am interested in what is considered the
> best source or sources of reviews for Young Adult Literature.  If those of you
> who are currently using such sources could give me your opinions, I would
> greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.
>
> Kassy Robenalt
> Lincoln Junior High School
> Van Wert, Ohio