In a nutshell here's the situation: In our district there's a new building
due to open in less than a week and about three other buildings with a
bunch of remodeling happening. In the building I am in, teachers are
extremely anxious about the first day. TEachers probably won't have
computers until the end of the month. We are also getting a video
management system, which probably won't be ready that first week.

These people are driving me nuts, very negative and worried. Most are not
willing to look for the positive. I am trying to get ideas for them the
first couple weeks that don't rely on computers or a heavy use of media. I
want to put together a list for them, so maybe they will see the forest for
the trees.

Thanks.
Connie

LM_NET Archive Home