Hello LM-NETTERS,

        Our school district purchased laptop computers and accessories-- all in

a carrying case-- for our faculty to borrow.  Does anyone have any type

of agreement or policy that teachers sign regarding liabilities as they

relate to theft, damage, and/or missing parts?  If you wouldn't mind,

please e-mail me the policy or fax the policy to 708-748-8560.

        TIA.
                David Levin, Media Center Director
                    Rich Central High School
                      Olympia Fields, IL
                       d-levin@govst.edu
"The shortest way to do many things is to do one thing at a time."
        ~~Richard Cecil

rom owner-lm_net@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU Wed Sep 4 20:56:16 1996

LM_NET Archive Home