I like library.  We know what it means.  Users will quickly find out
what it's all about when they visit or are informed via SM, NL, etc.
The proliferation of names will only tend to confuse rather than
inform.  Everyone knows a library is a center of information.  It's the
methods of informing that are evolving.

chuck finnigan
central elementary
sedro woolley, wa

--
"Often, statistics are used as a drunken man uses lampposts -
for support rather than illumination."  (author unknown)

LM_NET Archive Home