Last spring when I joined LM-Net, I posted a question regarding professional
magazines and what you would absolutely not do without.  This question is
similar to the one Kasey Robenalt just asked so I thought I would post a hit for
the one I asked also.  (Again, after I targeted the question, our entire network
crashed and as I write, we have the FBI still investigating--so I never posted a
hit).

Several of these magazines were new to me so I subscribed and I have to say I am
ever so happy I did!!! I just got my first copy of Multimedia and Classroom
Connect.  By far the magazines that everyone liked were:  Book Report,
Technology Connection,  Classroom Connect, Multimedia Schools, and Internet
World.  I want to thank everyone for taking the time to reply!!  I've found some
valuable new resources!  Donna Walters

LM_NET Archive Home