A second grade teacher feels her students have regressed in reading
skills over the summer. She asked for article that she could give to
parents to explain why students need to read at home. I have given her
several articles on reading to students, but have not found anything on
why students need to read at home. I'd appreciate any suggestions that
you might have. Thanks.

Joie Taylor
Coordinator of Libraries                *********************************
Columbus Public Schools                         Change is difficult,
P.O. Box 947                                    even when you want it.
(402) 563-7000
email: jtaylor@gilligan.esu7.k12.ne.us

LM_NET Archive Home