Has anyone found any educational sites which would be suitable for 5-6 grade
special ed kids?  We're training our whole school to search on the Internet,
but most of the educational sites we're using have too much text for these
kids.  They range from a couple who are higher level (probably considered
LD) to very low EMR.  We don't want them to get on and just play games, yet
they're just as excited as everyone else about getting on the net.

Can you also recommend any software that would be good for this group?  Our
World Book is pretty advanced for them.

Any suggestions would be SO greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your
help!
           Suby Wallace
           Library/Media Center
           Nettleton Intermediate Center