Dear friends on LMNET, a teacher  in my educational cooperative is looking
for the name of a good English Literature anthology to use with very high
level students in an advanced placemnet English course.  These kids are in
a new program in this area and are all planning professional careers in
medicine fields.  Please send any names of good anthologies that might
meet these psepcifications to me and include the publisher so that I might
call and get examiniation copes.  Thanks in advance.  Barbara Wall, School
LIbrary System Director, Oswego County BOCES  315 963 4304
bawall@mailbox.syr.edu

LM_NET Archive Home