May I say "amen" to Gary Hartzell's proposal. If a strand which
concentrates on changing perceptions of libraries and librarians is
included in the conference listings, I will follow it throughout, since I
believe that Dr. Hartzell is totally correct in saying that has to be the
foundation for all the other we need to learn to do to improve our
professional lives.

Della Matthis                      +    Information when NEEDED;
School Library/Media Coordinator   +
Alaska State Library               +    Advice when ASKED FOR;
344 W. Third Ave., #125            +
Anchorage, AK  99501               +    Help when POSSIBLE!
(907)269-6568 Fax(907)269-6580
dellam@muskox.alaska.edu

LM_NET Archive Home