On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Gary Hartzell wrote:

> The themes listed (technology, resource allocation, information literacy,
> management, learning styles, and partnership strategies) and the content
>
> It may be that you have already made provision for this kind of thinking
> in the sixth category, "Partnership Strategies," but I couldn't tell from
> the title.  I suppose what I'm really proposing is "Leadership Strategies"
> -- even "Advocacy Strategies" and "Impression Management," "Perception
> Management," and "Image Management Strategies"

How about just plain old "Public Relations for librarians" and be sure to
include leadership and all of the other strategies that you name?

Good suggestion, Gary!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home