I would like to thank all who responded to my request for suggestions for
being a manager. I have decided not to post the exact responses I received
since many were personal. However, most people said it is important to have
a good job description in place, and to make sure to get the situation
under control quickly.

I would also like to say that I very much want my clerk to stay, and that
her experience can be invaluable to me. However, I would not walk into an
English class and try to teach that subject and I do not expect her (or any
other subject area teacher) to try to teach information skills!

Thanks again.

LM_NET Archive Home