Jean,

On LM_NET you wrote that you are looking for methods of assessment for higher
level thinking...

I have put together a rubrics for the assessment of Information Problem
Solving which involves, in the process, the higher level thinking skills of
synthesis, presentation and evaluation of product and process.  It is written
specifically to use with the Big Six process, but I think it can be adapted
to meet your needs.  If you are interested, please send a legal or business
sized self-addressed stamped envelope to me at:

Tami Little
1705 Rebecca Street
Sioux City, IA 51103

LM_NET Archive Home