Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 07:25:37 -0400
From: Jeny Shepherd <wizzkid@ozemail.com.au>
To: Multiple recipients of list <giftednet-l@warthog.cc.wm.edu>
Subject: bibliotherapy

I am gifted education coordinator at a boys school in Sydney and I am hoping
someone out there in the TAG community can help. We have a little boy (8
yrs) in second grade who is trying to learn to deal with the heightened
emotional sensitivity of many highly gifted children. I am encouraging the
teacher to consider the idea of bibliotherapy but I don't know of a suitable
book which deals with a child's learning to deal with such problems. Can
anyone suggest one suitable to this age range?

Also, I believe there is an extensive bibliography of Linda Silverman's on
the web. Can anyone provide me with the address? The version I was given
must be incorrect as I cannot make the connection.

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Jeny
wizzkid@ozemail.com.au