Sorry I have been out of touch since the 28th of August.  I have been in
Bartlesville,Oklahoma tending to a 96 year old grandfather.  Its been a
strain on nerves, pocketbook, time, money, time away from job, etc. et.al.
Many of you have written to say thank you for some of the tips I have given
and have asked for more help.  I will get to you one at a time but only now
have started downloading the mail.  It has piled up to well over 1500 emails
and I download about a 100 per day.  I will get to you, so please, be patient.

I am also writing a very difficult program in Excel.  I understand there is
a listserv for Excel users and if anyone knows of the address, signon, would
you please send it my way.  Just put excel in the subject line.

Thanks
Guy Laurence
++++++++
The opinions of this correspondent may be thought of as contraversial  (The
spelling is deliberate).  Whether the author intends that seems irrelevant
to many who read his material.  Therefore if you find my comments
controversial, please feel free to reply with an equally controversial reply
provided it is on the subject, there is no name calling, flaming, or
spamming.  "Read anything I write for the pleasure of reading it, anything
else you find is a measure of what you bring to the reading" Ernest Hemingway.

LM_NET Archive Home