     We are looking to update and enhance our professional/parent library
resources on 10-14 year-olds--their developmental patterns and needs and
appropriate ways for parents and teachers to support their growth. We
envision using these resources to support both individual needs and also a
parent education initiative in our Middle School. We have a good core
collection and some ideas about what we need, but are especially interested
in hearing from independent school colleagues who've found particular books
and other resources useful in working with parents.
   We are a Nursery-Grade 8 private day school with a reasonably diverse population
in
terms of learning needs and styles, and ethnic/racial makeup.
      Thanks for your help.

      Kathy
--
Kathy Foulke<epgst022@llwsbe.wsbe.org>