We were having the same problem at the library with our two Macs. We
finally broke downand got a service contract with the local Mac folks. They
fixed it. When mine at hie started to do that, I called and they said I had
to do something called "zapping the PRM" I did it and it worked. You have
to hold down a sequence of keys until the machine beeps three times and
then let it run the course. It is very easy. Unfortunately, I have
misplaced the instructions. Call your loal folks and ask them how this is
done.

Luck!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer and Storyteller ///
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

Winner of the 1996 Maga'lahi Award for Excellence in the Humanities

LM_NET Archive Home