I have been trying to locate a book on mentoring new teachers for one
of our district office staff.  They thought the book was titled
                   'Stage Entry'  or possibly 'Staged Entry'
We are not sure who wrote or published it, but it is supposed to be
about mentoring new teachers.

We are implementing a new mentoring program this year and would like
to at least see this book.  The D.O. staffer heard about it this
summer but did not catch more than the possible title.

Thanks for the help

I will post the results!!

Paula Zsiray                zsirayp@mcadm.mchs.cache.k12.ut.us
Mountain Crest High         Library Media Teacher
School 255 South 800 East   VOICE (801)245-6093
Hyrum, Utah   84319         FAX (801)245-3818

* "We shall seek the truth and endure the consequences. *
*                           -Charles Seymour            *