I don't believe postal law varies from state to state.  The postal
service is a federal agency, governed by federal laws.  It is established
in the Constitution.  I served on a mail fraud jury, and it was in
Federal Court.  However, I checked with both the Texas AG's office and
our local post office (this is a federal office) when I received
unsolicited books and videos from the company in question, and both gave
the answer that I could keep them.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu