Hi,
After years using DOS based comm programs and Pine, I'm doing all my LM
stuff with Netscape Mail.  For the first month, I had an Inbox and Trash
folder and no idea where Sent mail was stored - or if it was.  Last
night an Outbox folder mysteriously appeared and held all mail sent
until I exited from the program, then sent and deleted the messages.
Can anyone explain these curious events?  I tried creating a Sent
folder, but it remained empty after I sent mail.  Thanks,
Chuck Finnigan

LM_NET Archive Home