        Through some miracle (I'm sorry, I know I'm cynical, but I work
for the NYC Board of Education) schools in my district are being provided
with a free internet account.  Since I'm one of the few schools in the
district with a computer, a modem, and a phone line in the library, I jumped
at the opportunity.  However, a large problem has arisen.  In attempting to
install Netscape, I get a message saying "bindtime error: cannot load
library: 'MSCUISTF.DLL' " It comes up in a box labeled Microsoft Test Driver
(ds) Error.  The district  has no tech support, and the techie at the
internet provider is scratching his head.  Can any of you experienced and
wonderful people out there help me?
        A million TIA's.
                Sharon Mondschein               Librarian, I. S. 364
                surele@dorsai.org               Brooklyn, New York

LM_NET Archive Home