I've worked up internet citations for our elementary school
students which I have included in suggested bibliographical
citation forms for students from first through sixth grade.
They include citations for CD-ROMs and for information
taken from encyclopedias from commercial services, such as
America Online, as well as information taken from other Web sites.

Since technology is evolving at such a fast rate, so will these
forms, but for now they seem fine for us.  You are welcome
to take a look.  They are at our library's home page, at
http://styx.ios.com/~saroldi

If you have any comments or suggestions for improvements
or changes, please do let me know.

Susan Aroldi
Oradell Public School
350 Prospect Avenue