        OTOH, my advanced English teacher just used the first video of
this series and was extremely pleased with it. I forget what they are
studying in literature, but she told me that her textbook suggests some
sort of medical career study as a tie-in. I gave her this CEN video about
medical careers to preview, and the very next time I saw her she was
beaming because this video had worked so well in her class. I agree that
this program seems a little "iffy", but based on this one experience, I
am hoping that more videos will be forthcoming.

Karen McLachlan, LMS & Tech Coordinator
East Knox High School
Howard, Ohio
ehs_km@ncocc.ohio.gov