I'm looking for a book for a teacher that personifies something.  He is
going to have the kids pretend they are a crop and they go to market or a
factory etc.  Can anyone think of a book where the main subject is still
treated like itself, but reacts like a person.  ie: gum- "I felt my crisp
cool blanket rub my skin as it wisked away.  Then I saw the terrifying
daggers, and cringed as they clamped down on me, dividing me into pieces."
Only this is for second graders.
Reply directly to me if you can think of something.  TIA

LM_NET Archive Home