Since I mentioned searching the archives the other day, I've had several
requests for directions.  I'm sure Peter can give better directions, and
they are posted every so often but here is how I get there:
Gopher to ERICIR.SYR.EDU
   select menu item Education Listservs Archives (#8, I believe)
       select LM_NET (listservs  are in alphabetical order)
           select  Subject line search
               type in keyword or words

Another option is to return to the first screen:
   select menu item Search AskERIC Menu Items (#3 on the list)  This will
search other archives as well as LM_NET.

I have the information for gophering using a web browser at school, but I
think you type gopher:// instead of http://.   You can also find the archives
at the AskERIC site, but again the address is at school.  Perhaps someone out
there can supply that address.
Hope this helps (some anyway),
Carol Wheat * Parkway Christian Academy * Birmingham, AL
dems258@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu

LM_NET Archive Home