Hello,
I have had a request for the source of telephone simulation equipment.  A
business teacher wants to teach telephone technique and etiquette in a
business communications class.  I have found one system in a PCI Life Skills
catalog called Dial and Learn. It features automatic dialtone, ringer, and
busy signal.  It is can be programmed for several numbers.  The teacher can
listen via speakers or headphones.  Answering machines and cassette recorders
can apparently be added.

Does anyone know of a similar product that I could offer along with what I
have already found?  You can reply to my email address.  Thanks.

Doris Ivy
divy@otan.dni.us

--

O  Doris Ivy,   Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
T  9738 Lincoln Village Drive;  Sacramento, CA 95827-3399

LM_NET Archive Home