Hello,

        I've been trying to help a teacher work on a unit re:
        hissing cockroaches from Madagascar (5th graders) and
        haven't found too much in the limited number of encyclopedias
        I have on CD; i.e. Encarta and World Book.

        What's the best encyclopedia...as far as amount of information,
        not amount of graphics or video SUITABLE for 5/6th graders?
        I welcome your comments.

        BTW, she has already used the Internet; we need to be able
        to use LMC resources besides the Internet.

        I did find more info. on Primary Search.

        Thanks in advance for your help.
        Rita from Milwaukee
        MCKILLRJ@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us

LM_NET Archive Home