On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Jody C Hildreth wrote:
> I have been asked to read something during our school's "morning
> program"which consists of 300 children (kindergarten through second
> grade).  The topic for the week will be Fire Prevention.  I have already
Bill Martin Jr. wrote an amusing book called something like:_Fire, Fire,
They Called_.  There is the good old standby song :Hurry, Hurry, Put the
Fire Out!  (Kindergarten teachers will know it).

Lynne Phillips, Teacher-Librarian, Cook Ave Elementary School
Rossland, British Columbia, Canada    lphillip@ciao.trail.bc.ca

LM_NET Archive Home