Dear Jody,

Have not yet heard from Carol on this one - and have received a mixed bag
of responses from lm-netters re: the use of student work with or without
permission in a teacher's portfolio for relicensure.  Prevailing opinion
seems to be that a student's work is protected by copyright and to use
any of it outside of the classroom would require permission from the
student. Once I get more info or Carol responds, I will post the
because of teacher portfolios becoming more prevalent.

Roberta Ponis
Library Services
Jefferson County Public Schools
Golden, Colorado