Hi, Netters!

        Could you please send greetings to an Internet workshop for teachers?
Hearing from this great group would demonstrate the power of a mailing list
to our participants.  Teachers from all levels, K-12 will take part.  We'll
meet the afternoon/evening of October 1st and 3rd.  Please send messages to:

cleve24@edumaster.net

I've already set out a pair of maps so we can track your responses. ;-)  TIA!!

Cindy Carr, Librarian                           Cleveland High School
home e-mail:   wccarr@ionet.net                 600 N. Gilbert
school e-mail: cleve24@edumaster.net            Cleveland, OK 74020
"What might you be...because some book is somewhere?" -- David McCord

LM_NET Archive Home