If anyone on a listserv as large as LM_Net gives you Mr. Crutcher's phone
number, it is unauthorized.  Even publishers are asked not to give out authors'
addresses and phone numbers without authorization.

I've brought this up several times before, I'll probably do so again.  You
should really contact the author's publisher.

Chris Crutcher's publisher is Morrow, so contact Kristy Holbrook at telephone
number 212-261-6789.  Kristy's job at Morrow is arranging author appearances.

I have the same job at HarperCollins, so if you wish to arrange an author visit
and the author is published by HarperCollins, you can contact me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Catherine Balkin
Library Promotion Manager
HarperCollins Children's Books