Are you drowning in a sea of library "to do" lists? If so, 11 Library
Lifesavers can save you valuable time.

As a former school librarian who traveled between three schools, I know
first-hand how overwhelming the maintenance of each library can be.

To help "rescue" librarians, I have written a book which includes 11
time-saving survival tips just for elementary and middle school librarians.

Because I am self-publishing the book, I am able to keep the cost at a
minimum.  The book, which is in 3-ring binder format for ease-of-use, is only
$11.99 including shipping and handling costs.

And, for each librarian who purchases a copy, the school will be eligible to
win a free author visit.  My first young adult novel, the first in a series,
is being published and will hit the bookstores in July.  I also wrote an
organizational article for teens which was just published in the August issue
of 'Teen Magazine.

Although freelance writing is a dream of mine, which I am now able to pursue,
I want to continue to be an advocate for school librarians until each
librarian is full-time in one school with a full-time assistant.

Until that time, I hope that 11 Library Lifesavers can help you stay afloat.

Best of luck to you!  If you would like to purchase a book or obtain
additional information, please contact me:

psbacon@aol.com (e-mail)

Pamela S. Bacon
c/o Pam's Pages
R. R. #1, Box 404