Hi there, I am once again asking for help for our small library, not to
mention our small library budget.  I want to buy about a dozen CD ROMs
for reference purposes for 1--8th grade and I already own National Geog.
MAMMALS, GROLIER'S , TIME ALMANAC.  What should I buy , what do you find
most valuable in your libraries ?  Please send answers to Helen Dittmer,
<redwood8@ix.netcom.com>  If the answers are good I shall certainly post
a "Hit" if I can figure out how.  Thank you in advance for any help you
can give me.  from Helen Dittmer, Redwood Day School, Oakland CA

LM_NET Archive Home