I visited with our new principal today about having a reading contest for
students, probably in January after the winter break.  We talked about an
appropriate goal for the students to work toward as they read their books.
I decided the collective experience of LM_NET would be a good place to
start as we develop a theme and a goal that is fun and appropriate.
If you have conducted a reading contest with a really successful and/or
memorable ending, please let me know and I will compile them for everyone.
Thanks,
Mary Childs, Media Director
Hillcrest Community School
9301 Thomas Rd.